We offer a variety of benefits to our respective institutional members, these benefits are more valuable than the financial contribution made by our institutional members.
Individual Membership Benefits:
- Membership of the General Assembly: General assembly is responsible for nomination and election of the Board of Directors.
- Networking with Global Evaluation Networks: members will be connected to global evaluation networks and forums to stay updated about the field and have access to opportunities.
- Discount in membership fees and conference registration fess of the regional/global evaluation networks and societies with whom AfES has partnership
- Letters of Support: for participation and/or acquiring funding for local or global events where required
- Discount in AfES products and services: 20% discount in AfES products and services, including conferences, trainings, workshops, and seminars
- AfES M&E Groups: members will be added to members exclusive group to receive a range of local and international opportunities that are shared with members only
- Access to member exclusive area on the website
- Opportunity to Serve by strengthening M&E function in Afghanistan
*M&E Directorates/Department of Ministries, independent bodies, Projects, Programs are eligible to obtain institutional membership.